Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New Bags!

Over on Knitnana I showed a teaser of what the inside of my new bag looks like...here's the outside!

(those are little tiny kitty eyes, ears, & whiskers - white on black - that resemble a diamond effect from a distance - a nice subtle and sophisticated fabric)

And the inside again (I know, I carry way too much stuff, but I need it ALL)...

Then, for the National Capital Cat Show, I had to have a sample Grand Mera, so this is it...isn't it cute?

And the inside of it...

This style of bag is available by custom order only for ($75, plus shipping - and tax if you are in VA).

1 Comments:

Blogger teabird said...

Gorgeous! Running-away-from-home size, and gorgeous!

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home